Thursday, December 11, 2014

Bring me the night


Measuring days in the spaces between our goodbyes
Learning to wait through the endless parade of our same old 'see you next time'(s)
But when i close my eyes
The miles melt away

So bring the night, send out the stars
Cause when i'm dreaming we don't seem so far
Darken the sky and light up the moon
So that somehow you'll be here with me soon

Bring me the night,
That brings me to you

But when i close my eyes
I want only to stay
Where the farthest you are is a heartbeat away

Bring me the night,
That brings me to you

-----------
2nd exam finally ended. Now it's another month for my Finals to start. I've done with my last subject registration for final semester in February. So winter holiday is approaching very soon.

Where i'll be going this holiday?
I considered of going to that particular country, just to relax and stay at my friend's. Just then i defied my own idea of going there. I'm pretty sure it's either i'm relaxed or more troubled i'll turn to when i'm back in Jordan, so i don't dare to take any risk. The probable chances for both. You know, when the risk is evaluated equal, you have the option of striking back from the actual investment plan. Risk management, they say. Okay, what i'm talking about..

I also thought of flying off to Malaysia. But i know it sounds pretty useless as i'll be graduating and be back for good sooner. Whatever, still the winter holiday is sooner than the sooner.

So now i'm placing hopes and doa for my umrah application to get granted. As for me this haji and umrah are for those Allah selected to secure the opportunity. It's yet our turn. HE invited to His house, thus He wills us to get our things done and self packed to go there. It's all a matter of rezeki :)

And whats with this song?
I don't know. Whenever i have this song queued in my playlist, i'll automatically carve a sincere smile, thinking of my parents, family, friends. We serenaded countless 'see you next time' and although i'm occupied with lots of works to be done but the visual image of them never cease to linger. I'm blessed. But yeah, sequencing that, the pain of missing someone and not having them next to us is such an agony.

And the song speaks itself.
When i close my eyes, the miles seem to disappear. I'll have myself sitting next to my family, in my house. I'll also will be carried through to those days when i don't live in confusion. Then i dozed off involuntarily.

So bring me the night,
That brings me to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment